What's new

April Fool's Day (1 Viewer)

Frank Sadler

Agent
After watching this little gem for the 2nd time, First time on DVD, I still don't get who that woman at the end with the blonde hair, That pretends to slash Muffy's throat is ?

Any ideas gang ?

Please Reply
Thanks

MickeS

Senior HTF Member
Sorry, don't remember that... I just remember being TERRIBLY disappointed with the lame ending...

RobertW

Supporting Actor
it's been ages since i saw that movie, but isn't it one of the girls that was killed really early? the one that had the clippings about abortion or the baby's crying? i think she's a bit unrecognizable because she has her hair done different(i don't think she's blonde, but light brunette).

Justin_S

Senior HTF Member
I just remember being TERRIBLY disappointed with the lame ending...
I disagree. I thought it was a pretty fitting ending for this film, and it worked well. I love slashers, but a different type of ending is welcome as long as its done well, and this one is if you ask me.
The DVD will be the first time I've seen this film in a while, so I don't remember about the girl. I did love this film though. :)

D

DAN NEIR

It's Nan, she's the one who had the abortion and didn't like the baby jokes. She confronts Muffy about it early in the film when the other guy over hears it. She supposedly died and is found floating in the well w/ her throat slit. She's just getting Muffy back in the end.

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nielmb
Recent bookmarks