What's new

Anywhere else to buy ATHENA besides b.b.?? (1 Viewer)

Jim_Lindberg

Auditioning
Would like to buy some Athena's.. but, I really dislike giving anything to BestBuy...

Is there another source to buy these? Maybe even get a discounted price from another seller too...

If I must do the b.b thing... when do they have their 10% off sales?
Anyone have a digital coupon or anything?

Thanx.. j-bo

Mark Dickerson

Stunt Coordinator
Hey Jim:

I understand your antipathy for Best Buy. I recommend that you go to Audio Advisor (audioadvisor.com) and you will find under "Products" another link for "loudspeakers". Click on there and you will find most of the Athena line. You can also find Athena at One Call (www.onecall.com).

I have purchased products from both of these internet retailers and they are very good. by the way, I think Audio Advisor is currently offering free shipping, so you would avoid both shipping charges and taxes.

Cheers

Rob Rodier

Supporting Actor
I would go to Best Buy.

I too, hate giving them business. However, I think it makes a lot of sense in your situation. It is so much faster, you dont have to worry about shipping (either way) and if something goes wrong you will have a new pair within hours.

Your not doing it for Best Buy, you are doing it for yourself...

good luck

-rob

Steven Lanham

Auditioning
From what I can understand, Athena has a pretty limited distribution network. Currently (and unfortunately) BB is probably the best bet (they're currently having a sale on the entire product line but it is limited). Onecall does have them but there doesn't look to be much of an opportunity for any spectacular deals (if you find some let me know!).

Good luck!

Steven

David Sorenson

Stunt Coordinator
Got a Video Only near by? They also carry some Athena line of speakers and they have better prices than onecall does.

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Latest Articles

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
papill6n
Recent bookmarks