What's new

Anything missing from the new OFOTCN DVD? (1 Viewer)

rob kilbride

Supporting Actor
Real Name
Rob Kilbride
I noticed while checking to make sure it was the same cut as the old DVD so I could confidently sell the old DVD I noticed that even after you take into acount the United Artists title card and the 3 extra seconds of end credits the original DVD is still 3 seconds longer not aperfect match like the Unforgiven and SITR DVDS. Does anyone know why there is this difference. On the off chance it is something important missing I wanted to post this question before I sell it. Thanks in advance for any help.

Damin J Toell

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Damin J. Toell
Seems to me that he meant One Flew Over the Cuckoo's Nest. But it's pretty absurd to expect anyone to have been able easily figure it out from the post. Unless you're dealing with a very popular acronym (and sometimes even if you are), it's best to avoid using an acronym at all and just spell it out.
DJ

rob kilbride

Supporting Actor
Real Name
Rob Kilbride
Ok your right its One Flew Over The Cuckoos Nest. I figured since it came out today and I mentioned two other of the Warner Special Editions that anyone else who knew about the Special Editions would know. I figured anyone who would know the answer to my question would certainly recognize the acronym. So now does anybody know the answer to my question?

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nielmb
Recent bookmarks