Anyone use JD Edwards & Worldwriter?

Discussion in 'After Hours Lounge (Off Topic)' started by FredHD, Oct 2, 2004.

1. FredHD

FredHD Stunt Coordinator

Oct 8, 2000
    I have been using JD Edwards (mulitple versions for the different business units of my company) for over two years now.

A couple of months ago I started learning WorldWriter for my new position. The IT person that was training me got fired so I have been learning and figuring things out on my own (figuring out how to join files was the hardest part for me). Luckily I have had some help from another person from IT who has a background in WW. I finally got to the point this week where I really feel like I know what I am doing. Now that I have reached this point I have been inundated with requests for reports from my boss and even people outside my department. And that is not a bad thing. It has really given me a sense of worth.

Anyone else on here use JD Edwards and WorldWriter? If anyone has a lot of experience it would be nice to know someone who may be able to give me some tips.
  2. Mike Voigt

Mike Voigt Supporting Actor

Sep 30, 1997
    I don't use it myself (we're on an SAP implementation...), but here's some suggested web info sites:

iTERA JDEtips
    Search JDEUser
    jdePeople (forum)

I hope you can find some direct contacts, as you are trying. Maybe some of those locations can lead you to that?

Best wishes,