What's new

anyone know where i can buy NBA JAM arcade? (1 Viewer)

Michael*K

Screenwriter
Seeing that website reminded me how much I used to play pinball in the arcades as a kid (I used to think Xenon was cool as hell.) Sadly, I almost never see any anymore. :frowning:

KyleS

Screenwriter
Ebay is by far the cheapest place that I know of to get ahold of JAMA games and accesories just be careful of the shipping charges. When you buy from any shop they will sell that at or near what they are actually worth.

KyleS

Jeff Kleist

Senior HTF Member
TNT Amusements has a lot of benefits too (at least for me, because they're close) Cheap board swaps, full warranty, huge selection, and the ability to rent out their showroom for parties:)

GregoryP

Supporting Actor
Hey Mike, I love pinball machines too which is why I just bought my first machine. It should arrive in a week or two and I'm awfully excited! :)
I bought it on ebay from a dealer with a really good reputation. The prices there were a lot cheaper than the prices at the local stores I went to.
Gregory

NickSo

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Nick So
The only arcade machine i'll ever want is the Ferarri F355 challenge one. Three screens, bucket seats, a gate shifter, clutch..
htf_images_smilies_yum.gif

I guess im too young to remember pinball ;)

Michael*K

Screenwriter
, a gate shifter, clutch..
Yeah, you younger gamers were lazy. ;)
Try standing at an upright for an hour or more once you got good at games like Pac-Man or Ikari Warriors. :)
Greg, what machine did you wind up buying, if you don't mind me asking? The pinball machines of today just aren't as fun. They seem more interested in digitized voice effects (i.e. The Dirty Harry and Simpsons machines come to mind) than challenging gameplay.

CameronS

Supporting Actor
I'd love to get my hands on an arcade Killer Instinct in good condition. I wonder how much this would set me back?

Jeff Kleist

Senior HTF Member
Since Killer Instinct had that hard drive, who knows. Probably hard to find one in good condition

MikeF

Stunt Coordinator
If anyone is SERIOUS about purchasing videos or pinballs from one of North America's largest wholesalers, send me a private message and I'll put you in touch with the appropriate person. I guarantee you that it'll be WAY cheaper than dealing with (a) someone on Ebay or (b) a seller who specializes in sales for home use.

Bruce Chang

Second Unit
Well my father is in the Vending business and usually get's most of his stuff at Beston West. There's a North and Southern California section. Search on google and give Betson a call. They'll probably give you some information where you can get vintage games in the east coast.

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Feetman
Recent bookmarks