What's new

Anyone here play Urban Terror? (1 Viewer)

Dwayne

Supporting Actor
Topic header says it all.
For those who don't know, Urban Terror (UT) is a total conversion (extensive mod) for Quake 3. Some have compared it to Counter Strike but most say that UT is better. I was playing Jedi Outcast multiplayer and it got tiresome after a while. UT on the other hand is very addicting.
In order to play, you need Quake3 installed on your system, after which you install UT. For the neccessary files (FREE) and more info, go here:
Link Removed
It is my sincere hope that some of us forum members can get together for multiplayer fun.

Please support HTF by using one of these affiliate links when considering a purchase.

JasonKrol

Supporting Actor
i agree. I play that alot, but I find myself playing CS more just because there are sooo many more CS players, its easier to find a large scale game at any time. But UT obviously has better graphics, and the gameplay is solid. I just miss the plant bomb/defend style of CS in UT. I wish UT has team based objectives, otherwise its really just a team based Deathmatch. But i like the realism of it..and its definitely a nice change from CS. Team Survivor is the closest thing to CS style gameplay and IMO the most fun in UT, that and CTF of course! (but good luck finding a CTF game in UT.)

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
hilogisticz
Recent bookmarks