What's new

Anyone Have experience with a Magnavox MRD500VR??? I need Help... (1 Viewer)

MagnavoxtC

Auditioning
Real Name
Diego
Hey I just recently purchased a magnavox dvd/vhs/hometheater system. Its a all in one. The thing is im not tryna use it for watching dvd's vhs im actually trying to hook it up to my computer. If anyone has any experience with it you can tell you pretty much have to hook up to the reciever and the signal goes out from the box since the dvd vhs are built in but going through a owners manual i found online (i got the system at a yardsale for 20$ haha) i see that it does have two sets of inputs one in the back and one in the front to connect other sources ( home cameras other vhs or dvd players etc.) so i can use this to hook up my computers since i have rca's for the audio. But i cant seem how to put the system to connect to the input source the source button only has vhs/dvd/am fm radio options??? Any help appreciated thanks

gartronics

Stunt Coordinator
Real Name
Garry
So if I understand correctly, you are trying to get sound from your computer to the a/v system. If I remember correctly on some of those old systems the way to select the aux inputs is by turning it to channel 1. Sometimes they are also setup so that if you go backwards below channel 1 there will be aux channels. You can also get to it by tuning from the highest channel up. That's about all I know on those systems. Hope that helps you out.

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Latest Articles

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nielmb
Recent bookmarks