What's new

Anyone have an Adire sub who can tell me how long it took to get it? (1 Viewer)

Jake T

Stunt Coordinator
Hi,
I ordered mine on 9-20 and shipment was due the week of 10-8. Still no sub
frown.gif
. How long did it take for yours (if you ordered one?).
patriot.gif

------------------
Jake T
--"The Things You Do In Life Echo In Eternity"
----Russel Crowe, Gladiator

I recently purchased one. I think I ordered it on a Monday at night and received it the following monday. It was in town late Friday but too late for delivery so I had to wait over the weekend. Email their sales and get a tracking number for it. It arrived double boxed in great shape....

Jake T

Stunt Coordinator
Thanks Robert.
By the way, how do you like it?
patriot.gif

------------------
Jake T
--"The Things You Do In Life Echo In Eternity"
----Russel Crowe, Gladiator

So far I like it. Have not relaly had the time yet to tune it and find the right spot so I just threw it into the front corner. I have only tried Episode 1 and some music on it. Episode 1 had a couple passages where I got a little distortion but I had the sub turned up too much( I was adjusting by ear). After reading the info on the soundtrack I can understand how it can stress a sub....
After toning it down a little it still sounds great. I'll have to give it a good workout soon and then I will have a better oppinion, but so far I like it. Looks like a good quality build and will do everything I need......

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nielmb
Recent bookmarks