Anyone have an Adire sub who can tell me how long it took to get it?

Discussion in 'Archived Threads 2001-2004' started by Jake T, Oct 17, 2001.

1. Jake T

Jake T Stunt Coordinator

Hi,
    I ordered mine on 9-20 and shipment was due the week of 10-8. Still no sub [​IMG]. How long did it take for yours (if you ordered one?).
    [​IMG]
    ------------------
    Jake T
    --"The Things You Do In Life Echo In Eternity"
    ----Russel Crowe, Gladiator

2. Robert_M_Jones

I recently purchased one. I think I ordered it on a Monday at night and received it the following monday. It was in town late Friday but too late for delivery so I had to wait over the weekend. Email their sales and get a tracking number for it. It arrived double boxed in great shape....

3. Jake T

Jake T Stunt Coordinator

Thanks Robert.
    By the way, how do you like it?
    [​IMG]
    ------------------
    Jake T
    --"The Things You Do In Life Echo In Eternity"
    ----Russel Crowe, Gladiator

4. Robert_M_Jones

So far I like it. Have not relaly had the time yet to tune it and find the right spot so I just threw it into the front corner. I have only tried Episode 1 and some music on it. Episode 1 had a couple passages where I got a little distortion but I had the sub turned up too much( I was adjusting by ear). After reading the info on the soundtrack I can understand how it can stress a sub....
    After toning it down a little it still sounds great. I'll have to give it a good workout soon and then I will have a better oppinion, but so far I like it. Looks like a good quality build and will do everything I need......