Anyone buy from dddhouse.com?

Discussion in 'Archived Threads 2001-2004' started by Mick Wright, Oct 31, 2001.

1. Mick Wright

Mick Wright Second Unit

I was just curious if anyone has ordered from them in the past, as their prices seem pretty cheap, such as:
    Battle Royal $8.77
    Brother $7.74
    The Isle $8.12
    If the prices are legit, anyone know what their shipping prices are like (I couldn't get the ship calculator to work).
    Thanks for any info, and if anyone knows any other good R3 dvds to pick up, please let me know.
    [Edited last by Mick Wright on October 31, 2001 at 05:38 AM]

2. Michael_N

Michael_N Auditioning

They're reliable and nice but hardly the only game in town. If you're only interested in one of two titles go for either dddhouse or coolashop (which btw has the best and most informative website). 20 and more - dvdshelf has slightly better prices, bigger selection and super fast (but expensive)shipping.
    For shipping chart check the enclosed link. http://www.dvdtalk.com/forum/showthr...hreadid=131538

3. Jeff Kleist

Jeff Kleist Executive Producer

Mick, DDDHouse prides itself on not selling bootlegs. The prices are legit. Remember that at least Battle Royale is Region 3.
    They are very reliable, and shipping NORMALLY takes 7-10 days. However, given the current Anthrax scare, it's been more like 2 weeks [​IMG]
    Shipping's like $5-6
    Jeff Kleist

4. Elizabeth S

Elizabeth S Producer

Elizabeth S
    I recommend DDDHouse -- very good service and prices. They're quite good in responding to e-mails, also. Despite the current mail situation, I got my last order in 4 days from shipment.

5. Mick Wright

Mick Wright Second Unit

Thanks for all the info, I'll give them a try.