What's new

Anyone around Buffalo NY area? ( audition) (1 Viewer)

Nathan J

Stunt Coordinator
I would like to hear an SVS sub....especially if I am going to buy one...I still have not made up my mind of what I am going to do yet.

Is there anyone near this area that has these subs? Or the tempest? I would love to audition one if at all possible.

Thanks
Nate

Shawn Solar

Supporting Actor
I am in Canada just over the buffalo border, 'bout 30 minutes from the peace bridge or the rainbow. I have a blueprint 1503 DIY and paradigm reference mains. The sonosub or Solarsub:D as I like to call it sounds pretty killer and is capable of 115db at 20hz. Though I have to warn you that I only have about 600watts running it right now.

Nathan J

Stunt Coordinator
Shawn...is that the one that you had in your mcollege dorm or whatever? I think I saw that pic........

Dan Hine

Screenwriter
Nathan,
Check out Audio Envy. You can request to be contacted by an owner of a product in your area that wouldn't mind giving you a demo. There might not be anyone in your area but it's a good place to start. While I don't have an SVS really, I do have 2 of the original drivers. When put in a suitable enclosure they do sound top notch. And tech support from Tom has been great, especially when you consider that I've never even purchased anything from SVS! :emoji_thumbsup: :emoji_thumbsup:
Regards,
Dan Hine

Shawn Solar

Supporting Actor
Nathan I think you might be thinking of Anthony Gomez's dual sealed 1503's.Ijust finished it last weekend and haven't posted pictures of it yet. I have mine at home right now in a 18x19 room. I also have a BFD to tame the room problems and account for the inductance hump from the driver.

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nielmb
Recent bookmarks