What's new

Any word yet on a release date on Cheaper by the Dozen??? (1 Viewer)

Eric_T_B

Grip
I just was curious if theirs been word about it's release date. I'm maybe thinking March or April possibly??

William Waits

Stunt Coordinator
...man, are we getting spoiled by quick DVD announcements or what...? This just came out Christmas day, it just has been 4 weeks, and as a movie with some OK legs on it, they don't want to make such announcement so early...

george kaplan

Senior HTF Member
I was talking about the 1950 original. As for when the 2003 film will make it to dvd, I haven't heard anything about that.

TheBat

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Jacob
the remake is coming in April. Not sure about the original.

JACOB

Eric_T_B

Grip
Well I found out that the Cheaper by the Dozen (2003) will be out April 6th and the 1950's version will be out March 16th.

William Waits

Stunt Coordinator

Cool! Will it have commentary by director, F/X guy, key grip, on-stage carpenter, and the guy shaking the branches in the jungle when the Raptors are on the hunt? If not, then I won't buy it!!!

Also, what about extras? Is it true that there are 33 deleted scenes? Will they complete the CGI for them like Star Wars? I hope that they put real interviews in there instead of the EPK stuff. Any screen testing by the actors? I heard that Theo Radcliff plays the part of Dr. Schweitzberg, and that they have screen testing for the failed Ashton Kutcher experiment. That would be cool.

Also, some long winded explanation about the evolution of the Raptors from the first movie a a must!!! I mean, we all want to know how they can handle those granade launchers!!!

Also, what is this that I hear about no trailers? Any word on DTS? 6.1EX? 7.2 SP?

What about the "Design Your Own Dino" interactive tool and have it play a part in the movie by replacing one or more of the original Dinos in the motor speedway chase scene? That sounds cool.

I don't think that many people will go for the "Gene Splicing: Our Friend Of Survival" segment, although it could be educational. I do think that, coupled with the "Fun At Home: Genetically Altering Your Pets", could spell real trouble for some...

:D

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Latest Articles

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
papill6n
Recent bookmarks