What's new

Any word on Session 9 coming to DVD? (1 Viewer)

Nick Graham

Screenwriter
This summer there were two flicks I really wanted to see but never got the chance. One was "Series 7: The Contenders" which I just rented tonight, and the other was the horror flick "Session 9" which was supposed to be quite good. It's a USA Studios film...has there been any announcement of any kind?

Mark Cappelletty

Senior HTF Member
February 26. The ad in "Fangoria" makes it look like a pretty loaded SE, with director's commentary and an alternate ending. As one of about 10 people who saw this in the theater, I can confirm that it's one of the creepiest films I've seen in a long time.

Jay E

Senior HTF Member
It's up for pre-order at DeepDiscountDVD for $20.40 shipped.

I tried a price comparison at DVD Price Search but it was not in their database yet.

Denny_S

Stunt Coordinator
As one of about 10 people who saw this in the theater, I can confirm that it's one of the creepiest films

I've seen in a long time.
I saw this movie last summer in a theater in Toronto, and would you believe that I was THE only person in that theater. I agree that this was a creepy movie, I was even more creeped out BEING the only person in the theater, especially during those night scenes down in the hospital's basements.

Not a great film but worth a look (I enjoyed it more than 'Blair Witch'). I'm wondering if the picture will look any better on disc since it was originally recorded digitally and then transfered to film. Also I was surprised that the movie was framed at 2.35:1 (seeing that it was recorded digitally).

Justin_S

Senior HTF Member
This film is absolutely great! I can't wait for the DVD! It is one of the best horror films of 2001!

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nielmb
Recent bookmarks