What's new

Any reviews for the MGM midnight movie series: The People That Time Forgot?? (1 Viewer)

TheBat

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Jacob
The dvd is released on November 20th. I preordered it from Amazon. I was hoping to find some early reviews on it. I know that movie is letter box at 1.85 and includes a trailer. Actress Sarah Douglas has a huge part in the film . She did this movie right before joining Superman with Christopher Reeve.
www.sarah-douglas.com
JACOB
------------------
The #1 Unoffcial Site Of Sarah Douglas
www.sarah-douglas.com
Please vote for the uncut version of Conan The Destroyer on dvd
http://www.hometheaterforum.com/uub/...ML/002724.html

alan halvorson

Senior HTF Member
Just briefly - I watched this yesterday and it looks pretty decent, although it's far from the ultimate in color and sharpness. Print used seems to be in very good shape - very little damage evident. It's anamorphic, a surprise at this price. Sound is - well, nothing to brag about. Not a bass extravaganza like you would hope, considering the dinos, the volcano, and a lot of explosions. Simple menu, no extras, but I did get for $9.99 and wasn't expecting anything but the movie. I'd recommend it for those interested in stupid movies, for which I'm a sucker.
I also bought At the Earth's Core and War Gods of the Deep but haven't had a chance to view either. Too bad MGM couldn't also release The Land That Time Forgot, which was supposed to come out a while ago in a cheap double bill with The Blob but is, according to Dvd Price Search, now cancelled.
------------------
They're coming to take me away, ha-haaa!!
They're coming to take me away, ho-ho, hee-hee, ha-haaa To the funny farm. Where life is beautiful all the time and I'll be happy to see those nice young men in their clean white coats and they're coming to take me away, ha-haaa!!!!!
- Napoleon XIV

soop.spoon

Supporting Actor
Anybody know who owns the rights to the other two chapters? The Land Time Forgot and Warlords Of Atlantis?
Have either of them been released on Laserdisc?

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
MaryH12
Recent bookmarks