What's new

Any News on Toy Story DVD's? (1 Viewer)

Bryan Ri

Screenwriter
Real Name
Bryan
Has anyone heard anything on when Disney would be taking Toy Story 1 and 2 out of the vault and putting them back on the shelves? I can't imagine it being anytime soon, but one can only hope, as it appears as though I put off buying them for too long, and it's comming back to haunt me.

- Bryan

Matt`L

Stunt Coordinator
Don't films normally stay in the vault for an average of seven or eight years? I think I read that somewhere, but I'm not sure how true it is...

Joshua Lane

Second Unit
If Disney decides to go ahead with Toy Story 3 (without Pixar's involvement), then I'm sure 1&2 would get released to tie into the film. However, there's no set plans for that and even if there were, nothing would materialize before 2006 at the earliest.

Casey Trowbridg

Senior HTF Member
That's sad, I mean I've got the 2 disc set that came out but I really want the Ultimate Toy Box but I'm not prepared to pay the prices for it that I've seen around.

ZacharyTait

Senior HTF Member
Casey,

You can get the Ultimate Toy Box at DVDboxoffice.com for $79.99 Canadian Dollars which translates to about $60 US Dollars. DVDpricesearch.com quotes $55.14 including S&H, so I don't know how they got that figure.

Toy Story Ultiamte Toy Box

Justin Hargis

Stunt Coordinator

So this place actually has brand new copies of the Toy Story DVDs? More specifically, the Toy Story 2 DVD? If so, I'll be picking this up immediately. :)

Roman T

Grip
And you're assuming they got it in stock?
From past experience, they list OOP titles, and then when you place the order they find out they cannot source them and cancel the order.

I hope for your sake that they DO in fact have some stock of the UTB, but I wouldn't hold my breath..

The only place I know of that has copies is dv-depot, but they only sell OOP titles to loyal customers... (ie people who've ordered from them many times in the past).

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Latest Articles

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
papill6n
Recent bookmarks