What's new

Any hotmail users here? (1 Viewer)

Dave Falasco

Screenwriter
Well I logged into my hotmail account as I have done every work day for over a year, only to be greeted with the lovely news that my account had been inactivated because I hadn't signed on in 30 days. Hmm, that's funny, right now I am staring at a printout of a confirmation email of a digital camera shipment from this past Friday! Let's see, Friday, Saturday, Sunday, and today is Monday...that's...well my math isn't the greatest but I'm reasonably confident that that's under 30 days.
So, the filters, safe lists, contact lists, and important emails that I have spent the last year or so creating and using are now gone, thanks to some freaking technical glitch or something. Yahoo mail, here I come. :angry:

Ike

Screenwriter
Actually, if you reopen your account, at least in my experiences with Hotmail, you get all your old mail.

Dave Falasco

Screenwriter
I reopened, and I did get my safe list and contacts back, but all the mail was gone. Curses!
Oh well, I guess you really do get what you pay for. :frowning:

Scott L

Senior HTF Member
Well after hearing that story I wouldn't even pay to use Hotmail's "premeire" service that let's you get more space, never inactivates, etc...

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
papill6n
Recent bookmarks