What's new

Any Hope For Parker Lewis Can't Loose coming to DVD? (1 Viewer)

Andy Y

Grip
I've noticed this series has appeared on several member's wish lists and was wondering if anyone has news if it might be in the works?

Robert Floto

Supporting Actor
Actually the title was Parker Lewis Can't Lose (your title has a typo), and I would definitely pick this up if it were released. I think it was only like three seasons (with the later episodes titled simply Parker Lewis).

Sign me up! Parker Lewis on DVD would be coolness.

chas speed

Second Unit
Real Name
jeff
There does seem to be some interest in it. There have been many threads about it in the past and Entertainment Weekly had it on there wish list for shows that they hope would come out on dvd. I also wish they would release "Great Scott!" starring Tobey Maguire another great Fox show from that period that I think some of the same people worked on. The show was a riot, but it was put on Sunday against "60 Minutes" and was cancelled after 6 episodes (Fox refused to air the other 7 episodes) making it the 90's version of "Wonderfalls". The Ben Stiller show" aired right after "Great Scott!" and was also quickly cancelled by the mental giants over at Fox.

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Latest Articles

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
papill6n
Recent bookmarks