What's new

Any Financial Advisors here (1 Viewer)

Keith_R

Screenwriter
Real Name
Kyle
Hello all, I'm currently attending school for a degree in Business Administration and would like to someday pursue a career in the Financial Advisor field/stock market( preferably with a firm such as Merril Lynch or one of the other ones.) I'm working on a report right now for one of my classes and would like to conduct an interview with someone in this field. If someone could please take some personal time and answer my interview questions about this field it would be greatly appreciated, If you accept my interview I will PM you the questions. Please respond in this thread or PM me if interested, I'd love to talk to you.Please help Thanks.

Edit: To do my interview, you do not have to be with a large firm like ML, I'm mainly interested in what kind of training is required, schooling, pay and a few other various tidbits.

Tab Nichols

Stunt Coordinator
I would be happy to answer your questions, however, I do work in CANADA as a manager in a large financial instituion. Because of that, our designations/education, etc could differ greatly.

Let me know if you would still like me to answer some questions. My email is tabtab(removethispart)@telus.net.

Keith_R

Screenwriter
Real Name
Kyle
Sent you my questions Tab, hope to hear from you soon. I really appreciate it.

Keith_R

Screenwriter
Real Name
Kyle
Evan, I dropped you a PM but I'm not sure if it went through. If it didn't please let me know and I'll email the questions to you.

Evan S

Senior HTF Member
Keith, got your PM. Should have my responses in a PM I sent back to you.

Keith_R

Screenwriter
Real Name
Kyle
Evan I'm going to PM you a few more questions that I forgot to put down earlier. Expect them later. Thanks.

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nielmb
Recent bookmarks