What's new

Any diff in M:I/M:I-2 separate and together? (1 Viewer)

JJR512

Supporting Actor
Real Name
Justin J. Rebbert
I haven't bought any version of Mission: Impossible or Mission: Impossible 2 yet. I was going to eventually, of course. But today I saw a collection, both DVDs, in their own cases, together (for I think $50).
So my question is if I buy the collection, am I getting anything different (anything at all) from if I buy the discs separately?
------------------
-Justin "JJR512" Rebbert
swouttakes.jpg

Join the JJR512.com Genome@home Team and help cure what ails you. (Click here for more info.)
Contact me: [email protected] | ICQ: 52675695 | Private Message

YANG

Screenwriter
That two disc boxset that you saw is the same as what you saw of the single releases.Its actually a repackaging of two single releases.
MI:1 is the same disc that have both the widescreen and fullscreen presentation of the movie.No english subtitles but require close caption decoder for the subtitle.
MI:2 is the same disc that have only the widescreen version of the movie,you will not need close caption decoder for english subtitles.

GerardoHP

Supporting Actor
Real Name
Gerardo Paron
MI is not anamorphic while MI:2 is. There has been talk about an anamorphic version of MI being in the works, which would not surprise me in the least.
------------------
Gerardo

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
papill6n
Recent bookmarks