Any diff in M:I/M:I-2 separate and together?

Discussion in 'Archived Threads 2001-2004' started by JJR512, Oct 21, 2001.

1. JJR512

JJR512 Supporting Actor

I haven't bought any version of Mission: Impossible or Mission: Impossible 2 yet. I was going to eventually, of course. But today I saw a collection, both DVDs, in their own cases, together (for I think $50).
    So my question is if I buy the collection, am I getting anything different (anything at all) from if I buy the discs separately?
    ------------------
    -Justin "JJR512" Rebbert
    [​IMG]
    Join the JJR512.com [email protected] Team and help cure what ails you. (Click here for more info.)
    Contact me: [email protected] | ICQ: 52675695 | Private Message

2. YANG

YANG Second Unit

That two disc boxset that you saw is the same as what you saw of the single releases.Its actually a repackaging of two single releases.
    MI:1 is the same disc that have both the widescreen and fullscreen presentation of the movie.No english subtitles but require close caption decoder for the subtitle.
    MI:2 is the same disc that have only the widescreen version of the movie,you will not need close caption decoder for english subtitles.

3. GerardoHP

GerardoHP Supporting Actor

Gerardo Paron
    MI is not anamorphic while MI:2 is. There has been talk about an anamorphic version of MI being in the works, which would not surprise me in the least.
    ------------------
    Gerardo