What's new

Any chance of Clone High? (1 Viewer)

Matt Stone

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Matt Stone
Something got me thinking about good ol' Clone High. I have all of the episodes downloaded, but I'd love to see the show get a DVD release.

Anybody know who has the rights?

MattGentry

Second Unit
I too would love to see this show released. Hilarious while it was on. Would also love to see the show "3 South" get the DVD treatment. Funny as well.

MTV are morons when it comes to shows not based around the fact that some girl is naked, getting naked, or has the potential to be naked.

Joshua Lane

Second Unit
Clone High was a co-production between MTV and Nelvana so I'm not exactly sure who owns the home video rights. Nelvana recently entered into a home video distribution agreement with Funimation so it's possible that Clone High was part of that. However, it's also possible that MTV owns the home video rights which means Paramount would be in charge of a DVD release.

Grant Beaudette

Auditioning
Yeah, it'll probably be a big cross-border ordeal with MTV, Nelvana, and I believe Teletoon also has a stake in the show. A DVD set would be nice, especially since the chances of a second season are pretty much dead and buried.

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Latest Articles

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nielmb
Recent bookmarks