Any chance of Clone High?

Discussion in 'TV on DVD and Blu-ray' started by Matt Stone, Feb 18, 2004.

1. Matt Stone

Matt Stone Lead Actor

Something got me thinking about good ol' Clone High. I have all of the episodes downloaded, but I'd love to see the show get a DVD release.

Anybody know who has the rights?

2. MattGentry

MattGentry Second Unit

I too would love to see this show released. Hilarious while it was on. Would also love to see the show "3 South" get the DVD treatment. Funny as well.

MTV are morons when it comes to shows not based around the fact that some girl is naked, getting naked, or has the potential to be naked.

3. Joshua Lane

Joshua Lane Second Unit

Clone High was a co-production between MTV and Nelvana so I'm not exactly sure who owns the home video rights. Nelvana recently entered into a home video distribution agreement with Funimation so it's possible that Clone High was part of that. However, it's also possible that MTV owns the home video rights which means Paramount would be in charge of a DVD release.

4. Grant Beaudette

Grant Beaudette Auditioning

Yeah, it'll probably be a big cross-border ordeal with MTV, Nelvana, and I believe Teletoon also has a stake in the show. A DVD set would be nice, especially since the chances of a second season are pretty much dead and buried.