What's new

Another BB Preferred Customer Weekend (1 Viewer)

MarkDude

Stunt Coordinator
Just got the mailing today. Coupons are:

EDIT: Our household got two mailings, and I just assumed the coupons were the same. Turns out the first coupon was different.

ONE OF THEM HAS THIS COUPON:
*10% off a single item

THE OTHER ONE HAS THIS COUPON:
*$10 Gift Card for every $100 spent on certain categories (maximum of a $50 gift card)

BOTH HAVE THIS COUPON
*10% off music, movies, videos games (limit 3)

They're good from June 11 - June 14.

--Mark--

Mike Frezon

Premium
Senior HTF Member
???

They don't have one of these for months and now two weeks later they're having one for Flag day weekend?

MarkDude

Stunt Coordinator
Judging by the promotional pictures and captions, it looks like this one is for Father's Day.

But yeah, I know what you mean -- this is the second one in like two weeks, after a very long hiatus of them.

--Mark--

Malcolm R

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Malcolm

#1 - Father's Day is always a Sunday. The 14th is a Monday.

#2 - Father's Day is Sunday, June 20.

This year, I think Dad is getting treated to "The Day After Tomorrow" and dinner at the Longhorn Steakhouse. :)

Carlo_M

Senior HTF Member
Come on, baby, papa needs a new laptop bag! [eagerly will be checking the mailbox from here until the weekend] :D

Wayne Ernst

Senior HTF Member
While I usually receive all of the coupons on the mail - or, at least I have for the previous sales, I didn't receive any paper coupons yet. However, a few minutes ago, I did receive an E-mail from Best Buy with a link to the coupons that I can print out and take to the store.

"10% off any single one item"

I'm not sure if the moderators of this board would be happy with me posting a link to the .PDF coupon or not. Could someone clarify this for me? Thanks.

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
papill6n
Recent bookmarks