What's new

Animal Crossing (1 Viewer)

Rusty Ray

Second Unit
As soon as i get home i will transcribe it and post it!

EDIT:

and here it is:

E-E-E-C-GE-C-GE-

The dashes are the spaces where there is no note just use the "-" instead of a note,

George See

Second Unit
I've been playing this game for awhile and i'm enjoying it.
If you guys want some more tunes i can post some when i get home from work. Right now i'm using the FF chocobo theme I like that one the best. I had the simpsons theme and the Peter Gun theme for awhile too.

Calvin Watts III

Supporting Actor
Leslie W. and I have been playing for awhile and we just got the GBA to take an island trip.

We now have coconuts and peaches and we found a great trick to get some mega bells from the islander.

Take as much fruit as you can, go back to your town if you have to and get more. Drop all your fruit and shake as many coconuts down as you want then leave the island. Use the GBA to direct the Islander and have them eat the fruit. For each fruit they eat, they give you bags of bells. We ended up with over 100,000 bells each doing this !!!

If you take an article of clothing with you, and change into an aloha shirt, make sure it is not your fav one, the islander will ask if they can have it when you leave.

Scott Wong

Second Unit
Real Name
Scott Wong
Dang, I have got to get this game... you guys are having way too much fun without me! :)
scott.

millercv

Second Unit
I bought it last night and it is definately not what I was expecting. Very simple and at first almost boring but for some reason I can't stop thinking about it... there must be subliminal messages in the music or something.

I just bought a GBA connector cable over lunch.

James_Kiang

Screenwriter
I also have been tempted to get this game. Heck, I even contemplated trading in my PS2 for a Cube just to try it out. I did come to my senses :) (and that's not a knock on the Cube or anything).

Joel Mack

Senior HTF Member
Go here:
Link Removed
Click in the box on the upper left that says "Dear Pecan" and keep clicking until the pop-up window comes up.
What do you get for your effort?
Based on the conversation you click on, I'm guessing it's the NES Soccer game...

felix_suwarno

Screenwriter
ok, listen to my story.

i bought animal crossing today. reason : my 19 month old bugs me all the time when i do my homeworks on my comp. i need to distract him with something else that he likes. i noticed that when i am playing a game on my cube, he sits on my lap, and be an ultra nice boy. so i thought it would be a good idea to buy a game that my wife could play. what else??? animal crossing, i thought.

i returned home, fired it up, and my baby DIDNT LIKE IT!!!! the introduction, where there are lots of conversation with another characters, bored the hell out of him. he even frowned at me. could you believe that??? he is only 19 months old! so i changed the game to starfox, and he stopped complaining.

big mistake. anyone of you want to buy my animal crossing? i just bought it 6 hours ago!

Jeremy Illingworth

Supporting Actor
I got nothing on the lotto, and there was an old vending machine too. Its fall now and there are lots of new types of fish in the river today. Five donations to the museum before I left for work. How do I increase the chances of one of those big, expensive fish showing up?

jeremy

Travis Kolesar

Second Unit
I broke down and bought animal crossing tonight. It just sounded way too fun. Now I just need a gamecube so I can enjoy it.

PS Nystrom

Second Unit
My fiance and I hooked on this game. She's playing right now and said, "I'm gonna write a song called 'I hate Sea Bass.'" It's all she can seem to catch tonight. I thought that was pretty funny so I decided to share with you all.

I didn't get anything good in the lotto either. Totally bummed. Thought we'd be getting some new NES games or rare fruit.

I did see my first balloon float by this afternoon. It got stuck in a tree so I just shook the tree and the gift came down to reveal an orange.

George- what happened to the songs you were going to post for us. I was looking forward to those!

Pieter

John Berggren

Senior HTF Member
You tend to catch better fish at night and in the rain.

There is also the possibility that different fish are available on Game Boy Island, but I've only caught the same so far.

GlenHaag

Supporting Actor
I'll agree with that John, I usually catch lots of Snappers and Knifejaws at night and in the rain... with the occasional Coelecanth(sp) in there.

I think I've only caught about 10 different fish at this point though... it's just killing me to think that I might need to wait for a few months to find some new fish floating in the streams and oceans.

Glen

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nielmb
Recent bookmarks