What's new

Amp back-order for 2 months!!!!Wow (1 Viewer)

Levesque

Supporting Actor
I just ordered a Rotel RMB-1095 2 weeks ago, and now they tell me that this item is back-order until the end of august... WOW!! How can and item on the market for more then 1 year can be B.O?? What shuold I do?? I'm really surprise that a B.O. can be that long with a big company like Rotel. It's not a new product, so this surprise me a lot. Should I choose another company?? Is it the same with all those "big" amp companies??

Wayne McRae

Stunt Coordinator
Levesque,for what it's worth,I've found that Rotel is VERY conservative when it comes to their lead times.I E-mailed them directly about the 1066 Pre-pro and they told me it would not be available for 8-10 weeks.It showed up in my local showroom in 4 weeks.

Steve Morgan

Second Unit
Real Name
Steve
If you don't mind an excellent used amp with 7 years left on warranty I have a Parasound HCA2205a for sale. 220watts per channel.Read the reviews. Every one is glowing.Lucas films just went with Parasound equipment.That says alot.

Steve Morgan

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nielmb
Recent bookmarks