What's new

American Dreams 2-9-03 Song at end. (1 Viewer)

Karl_Luph

Supporting Actor
Another great episode! This series is getting better each week. I wanted to see if anyone recognized the song the kid sang at the end, it was pretty good. I can't believe that idiot Luke broke up with Meg. Man, does anyone else relate to this series or is it just me?

Thomas H G

Screenwriter
I couldn't place the song at the end either, but I'd like to know who it is. It was pretty good I think.

I never expected Meg to stay with Luke. They were polar opposites. I do see something brewing between her and Sam. It'll be the 'forbidden love'.

Glenn Overholt

Senior HTF Member
Could either of you two, (or anyone else, for that matter), put down a few lyrics for me? I'll probably know it. I was around then.

Glenn

Thomas H G

Screenwriter
Went searching after I posted.

Just Another American Dream by Larry Groce

That's what other places are saying.

The link

Some people have found it on Kazaa already.

Karl_Luph

Supporting Actor
Hey, thanks Thomas, from Klein Forest area. Gig em' aggies! I wanted to let Glenn know it wasn't a song from the past, that I figured it was recently written. The guy has a good voice for it. I felt sorry for Meg, she's a sweetheart. How about that Gail O'Grady, is she hot or what?!!

Roberto Carlo

Second Unit
I do see something brewing between her and Sam. It'll be the 'forbidden love'.
That's what I see happening. When they were listeing to music together at the store they looked perfect together. My oh my, Brittany Snow has a smile that can light up a room.

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
papill6n
Recent bookmarks