What's new

Amazon Prime Day July 11 and 12, 2023 Post Your Deals Here (1 Viewer)

Garysb

Senior HTF Member
Hopefully some good deals this year.

dpippel

Yoyodyne Propulsion Systems
Supporter
Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Doug
Some early deals are cropping up. Amazon's new Echo Pop smart speaker is on sale for Prime members at $17.99, regularly $39.99:

BobO'Link

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Howie
Get a $5 Amazon e-gift card with the purchase of a $50 gift card/e gift card. Offer good through July 10th. Must use $5 gift card during Amazon Prime days.

Nope - it can be used any time for any *Amazon sold/shipped* order placed before August 25th. And they *will* screw you if you're not careful. This "e-gift card" (not really - it's an account credit completely separate from your gift card balance) is automatically applied to the first order placed after it appears in your account - it's *not* a "standard" gift card credit. Mine got applied automatically, without my permission, to a "Subscribe and Save" order *before* I got the "check your S&S for this month" email. I just happened to not want the product which had that $5 auto-applied (it went up more than I was willing to pay) and when I "skipped" the order, which had *already* been automatically placed by Amazon, that credit was lost. Amazon refused to re-apply it to my account as the Terms of the credit are if the order to which it's applied is returned or cancelled *even before it ships* you lose that credit. Didn't matter that *I* didn't place the order and that it was an automated S&S placed order.

dpippel

Yoyodyne Propulsion Systems
Supporter
Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Doug
The latest generation Echo Show 5 is half price at $44.99 + 10% back with your Amazon Prime card:

You can also get two of these for $79.98 + 10% back with the Prime Card using coupon code "show5". Just add quantity two to your cart and apply the coupon at checkout.

Garysb

Senior HTF Member
Also posted on the GRUV thread. The Amazon Prices are below.

Some examples of items also available on GRUV before 20% off SIGNUP20 one use coupon at GRUV

Maltese Falcon 4K $14.99
Rebel Without a Cause 4K $14.99
Cool Hand Luke 4K $14.99
Casablanca 4K $ 11.99
Singin' In The Rain 4K $9.99
Smallville Complete Series Blu Ray $84.99
Wizard Of Oz 4K $9.99
James Bond: The Daniel Craig 5-Film Collection (4K Ultra HD + Blu-ray) [UHD] $34.99
Superman: Complete Animated Series $19.99
Batman 4-film Collection (4K Ultra HD + Blu-ray $39.99
Bugs Bunny 80th blu ray set complete with Funko $25.99 Sold out at GRUV
The Flinstones Complete Series Blu Ray $29.99 Sold out at GRUV
Link to all Amazon media deals. As items sell out or deals end they are removed from the sale.

Superman-5-Film 4K $70 Lightning Deal 60% claimed as of when this was posted.

Last edited:

Garysb

Senior HTF Member
Prime Streaming Deals Per TVline

Here are the Prime Day deals you might want to check out, provided you have a Prime Membership (or grab a 30-day free trial now).

Max ($7.99 for first two months, then $15.99/month) offers popular HBO and Max original series such as The Idol, And Just Like That…, Barry, Succession, Harley Quinn (Season 4 arrives July 27), A Black Lady Sketch Show, Somebody Somewhere, The White Lotus, The Last of Us, Titans, Clone High, Love & Death and The Other Two, while its vast film library includes Avatar: The Way of Water, Dune, Evil Dead Rise, The Batman, Shazam!, Magic Mike’s Last Dance, The LEGO Movie and Parasite.

Paramount+ With Showtime ($5.99 for first two months, then $11.99/month) is home to several series in the Star Trek Universe, including Star Trek: Strange New Worlds (the Season 2 finale drops Aug. 17), Star Trek: Picard, Star Trek: Discovery and the animated Lower Decks. The streamer offers other popular shows like Tulsa King, 1923, Mayor of Kingstown, Rabbit Hole, Wolf Pack and Criminal Minds: Evolution. Subscribers also can cue up movies including Top Gun: Maverick, Teen Wolf: The Movie and Devotion, and live sports action from the NFL on CBS, UEFA Champions League and March Madness (punctuated by highlights, replays and expert analysis via CBS Sports HQ).

Starz (99¢/month for two months, then $9.99 month) is the place to cozy up to Outlander every Friday (the midseason finale drops Aug. 11) as well as enjoy the family/wrestling drama Heels (Season 2 arrives July 28), the Power franchise, BMF, Party Down, Blindspotting, Shining Vale, Run the World and P-Valley. Starz offers films, too, including Guardians of the Galaxy, Once Upon a Time in Hollywood, The Thin Red Line, Zero Dark Thirty and A Beautiful Day in the Neighborhood.

AMC+ ($4.49/month for two months, then $8.99/month) is where you can catch up on the acclaimed crime drama Dark Winds before diving into Season 2 (premiering July 27 and ending Aug. 31). You can also watch The Walking Dead: Dead City (the finale drops July 20), Anne Rice’s Interview with the Vampire, Anne Rice’s Mayfair Witches, Gangs of London, A Discovery of Witches and the recently ended Happy Valley, plus films such as the Shudder originals Sharksploitation (out July 21) and Quicksand (July 14),

Other “99c/month for the first two months” Prime Day deals for your consideration include MGM+, PBS, Acorn TV, PBS Kids, PBS Documentaries, Noggin, Britbox, ALLBLK, Cinemax, Hallmark Movies Now, Lifetime Movie Club, VIX Premium, ScreenPix and A&E Crime Central.

Last edited:

Scott Merryfield

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Scott Merryfield
I rarely buy anything during this sale, but today I did order two Yeti 16 ounce can coolers at 50% off and a TP-Link mesh wifi 6 setup that was about $60 off (plus received 15% back in Amazon Rewards points instead of the usual 5%).

Garysb

Senior HTF Member

Citizen87645

Reviewer
Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Cameron Yee
I had several things in my save for later cart that had price drops, so I went ahead and got a few of them, but not all of them.

Garysb

Senior HTF Member
DVD version of all three volumes of the Looney Tunes Platnum sets in one package for $15.99. 150 Cartoons. Again these are not the blu rays. These are not the Golden Collections.

Adam Lenhardt

Senior HTF Member
I did the No Rush Shipping, so my order arrived today. I hit a few decent lightning deals:
  • "Rick & Morty" Season 6 [Blu-Ray] - $13.99
  • Creed III [4K Ultra HD] - $17.99
  • Shazam! Fury of the Gods [4K Ultra HD] - $14.99
I also picked up the one of the Deals of the Day:
  • Star Trek: The Motion Picture - The Director's Edition [4K Ultra HD] - $16.99

Garysb

Senior HTF Member
I guess born out of Amazon Prime Day being postponed until October in 2020 due to the pandemic we now have Prime Big Deal Days October 10th and 11th 2023.

Only open to Prime Members. Please post your deals.

Thanks

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nielmb
Recent bookmarks