What's new

Amazon Paramount Presents Sale (1 Viewer)

Garysb

Senior HTF Member
Thanks. Great find. "The Greatest Show On Earth" has a 5% off coupon. 65 cents but money is money.

I picked up Ragtime , Fatal Attraction, and Ordinary People.

None of the ones I bought come with a Digital Copy. Those that do are listed in Ron's link.

Last edited:

cinefan

Stunt Coordinator
Real Name
Stephen
I've had Ragtime in my Amazon cart forever waiting for the price to drop. According to camelcamelcamel it's never gotten anywhere near this price. So I finally bit. I also picked up Breakdown and am seriously considering Nashville and Harold and Maude -- all are at the same 12.99 price point.

ManW_TheUncool

His Own Fool
Premium
Senior HTF Member
Real Name
ManW
I picked up Ragtime , Fatal Attraction, and Ordinary People.

None of the ones I bought come with a Digital Copy. Those that do are listed in Ron's link.

FWIW, according to BR.com, Ragtime and Ordinary People should come w/ DCs -- and if redeemed on iTunes, should also give you 4K versions.

_Man_

Garysb

Senior HTF Member
Listing now shows only 6 left for 'Fatal Attraction" and 5 left for "Another 48 Hours" , and 15 left for "48 Hours", 18 left for "Flashdance" as of this writing.

Elizabethtown , Bugsy, A Place In the Sun are sold out.

Last edited:

Garysb

Senior HTF Member
This sale seems to be back: many of the Paramount Presents titles are available again at the $12.99 price point.

I was able to get Nashville which I missed last time as it sold out. Some repeat titles are available and some new to this sale are available so it is worth using the link to see what is available. Some titles available: "King Creole" "First Wives Club", "Airplane", "Ghost", Vanilla Sky, Rough Cut, "A Place in The Sun","Breakdown", "Pretty In Pink", "Flashdance","Harold and Maude", "Fatal Attraction ",and "The Sheik"

Last edited:

Garysb

Senior HTF Member
Airplane, Vanilla Sky, A Place In The Sun ,Ghost, Nashville, Breakdown, have sold again on new sale. Maybe others have sold out but those are the ones I remember being there when the sale began,

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nielmb
Recent bookmarks