What's new

Amazing price on Panamax 4310... (1 Viewer)

LarryTT

Auditioning
I just called powersystemsdirect.com to ask about the Panamax 4310 and how it compared to the Max 8 DBS+5 because the specs seem to suggest they might be the same basic unit. He explained that the filtration system in the 4310 is much better and the picture will be better because of it. He then went on to tell me what the price was...

Instead of the price posted on their website of $199.00, the price is... $140.00 DELIVERED!

Told me to just enter into the comment area of the order form that this is a special price of $140.00. Said they do this all the time and have never had an issue.

I asked why they don't change the website and he said the site says to contact them for their lowest price. They also didn't want programs crawling through their website looking for cheap prices.

Just thought I would share this.

Larry

MichaelDDD

Supporting Actor
Real Name
Mike
Thanks for posting this, Larry; hopefully others get in on the deal.

I got a tip last week (via email from a friend) that they were running this deal as well.

I've actually been looking at the m5100 for my needs. OK, my WANTS. :D:emoji_thumbsup:

So, being the timid person that I am, I emailed them and asked them to confirm the 4310 for $140 deal, which they did. I then emailed back and asked what they could do for me on a 5100. I figured being that I was looking at a higher-ticket item, they'd help me out, which they did. :)

$249 (instead of $299), shipped. :emoji_thumbsup: Unfortunately, I live in TX, so I had to pay tax, but the shopping experience was great; emails were returned within minutes and it shipped about 12 hours later! Got an email confirming the transaction every step of the way. Powersystemsdirect is a "10" in my book.

LarryTT

Auditioning
Not a problem Michael. Figured it was the least I could do for all of the help everyone around here has offered me either directly or just from my reading through all of the old posts.

I actually considered the 5100, but it had fewer connections for me. I have a DirecTivo unit and the 5100 only offers a single Sat connection. I don't see a need for a voltmeter so I didn't see a need to pay for it. Otherwise the 5100 is a sweet item.

Larry

MichaelDDD

Supporting Actor
Real Name
Mike
Yep, I feel the same way about this place. :) I've received a lot of help and advice here, so it makes me happy to post a good deal or a tip. :)

Happy Viewing/Listening! Happy Thanksgiving too! :emoji_thumbsup:

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Latest Articles

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
royalserena
Recent bookmarks