What's new

Alright, i'm officially hooked on 'THE FAMILY GUY'! (1 Viewer)

Inspector Hammer!

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
John Williamson
I've seen everyone talking about 'The Family Guy' here on the forum quite a bit, but never watched the show, until three weeks ago that is, and now i'm hooked!:laugh:
This show bags me up! Especially that baby Stewart, such a little baby with a head shaped like a football, but is strangly sophisticated!:laugh: He reminds me of what David Hyde Pierce's charactor on 'Frasier' must have been like as a baby.
I also really like how they parody movies all the time too, that suits me like a glove since I love movies. Another charactr that kills me is Mayor West(Adam West that is)! Last night when he swore that someone was "stealing" his water when he turned on the faucet had me howling!:laugh::laugh:
I gave up on 'The Simpsons' a loooong time ago and never thought i'de ever like another animated comedy, but 'The Family Guy' rules!
Sadly though, what's this I hear about them possibly cancelling this show!?:confused: IS FOX OUT OF THEIR FRICKEN MINDS!! This is the most consistantly hilarious half hour on tv right now, they are crazy if they do this, pure and simple.

peter_anderson

Stunt Coordinator
i feel your pain. Family Guy has me ROTFL more than any other show, but methinks it offends too many people, and probably goes over the heads of a great many, too. Family Guy doesn't appease the "median" audience, which is why there are rumors (substantiated?) that Fox has dumped it.

Jason Quillen

Supporting Actor
Hell yeah, Family Guy is the best. In Region 2 they have season 1 out on DVD, and apperantly season 2 isnt far behind (according to rumor mostly, I think). If you own a region free player - you need to get the set, its great.

JQ

Steve Alan

Agent
Do you think there will be a region 1 release for family guy? If so, when? Thanks for any info!!!

Gord Lacey

Senior HTF Member
Yes, there will probably be a R1 DVD release, but not anytime soon. As with all the other Fox shows, this one will have to play in syndication before a DVD release. If it can't make it to syndication, who knows what will happen.

Gord

NickSo

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Nick So
yah sucks family guy is cancelled... its way better than anything else they put out... what, glutton wars? lol...
i loved family guy since the first episode.. :frowning:

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nielmb
Recent bookmarks