What's new

All LG OLED 4K TVs are on sale at Value Electronics (1 Viewer)

Robert_Zohn

Value Electronics
Premium
Insider
Real Name
Robert Zohn
Our $250 instant rebate on all 55" LG OLED TVs ends Friday, February 3, 2017. So for members of HTF your all in delivered price for the 55" B6 and C6 is $1,748 and the 55" E6 is $2,248.

gadgtfreek

Supporting Actor
Real Name
Jason
This OLED65E6P display is replacing my Panny 65VT50 that is still in great working order. However, I'm dying to experience 4K/UHD in my home theater so that's, that.

My current EF9500 (replaced a 65" VT50), which is not on par with the E6's we just ordered, still is overall better than the VT50 IMO when properly calibrated. Watching the OLED in a pitch black room on UHD Blu is something special. The overall depth of the image and natural look is also hard to beat, as a plasma owner I love it. Also nice to have the brightness ability and lack of ABL compared to a plasma.

I also think the EF9500 AR filter is better than the one on my VT50.

Robert_Zohn

Value Electronics
Premium
Insider
Real Name
Robert Zohn
We do not fully calibrate 3D. For 3D we do set the display up properly without any unnecessary processing, like noise reduction, etc, but we do not touch the CMS or grey scale for 3D.

gadgtfreek

Supporting Actor
Real Name
Jason
Got an update today, panel is thru QC and is breaking in for calibration. Robert hopes to ship 1/23 range!

Considering even best buys new reduced price, I saved almost $1k on everything I got.

gadgtfreek

Supporting Actor
Real Name
Jason
I'm going to have to call them as I haven't receive any such messages nor any paperwork regarding my purchase.

My email was misspelled when I called Monday, and got that worked out. She told me that it was being cal'd yesterday. Delay on shipping just because weather sucks up there today. The reason she called today is because she told me yesterday it would ship today and she wanted to update me. Supposed to get more info once it ships, plus I think we get cal reports too.

Might want to call to make sure they have all your info, but I have to think both of ours were on the same break in and cal schedule.

Sam Posten

Premium
HW Reviewer
Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Sam Posten
This OLED65E6P display is replacing my Panny 65VT50 that is still in great working order. However, I'm dying to experience 4K/UHD in my home theater so that's, that.

Same model I have. I want to go 4k in the living room and basement but the $$$ is still too high for me to justify it because I want to go bigger in the living room at the same time, 75+. That's over $10k today. I want a 4K PJ with HDR for the basement, no dice at any reasonable price.

I went in a different direction, I made my office my 4K Atmos playground =)

Enjoy your new set Crawdaddy, you are gonna love it!

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
royalserena
Recent bookmarks