What's new

Alias Emmy Screener DVD (1 Viewer)

Christopher D

Second Unit
Given the general drooling over the Buffy screener DVD, I'm surprised that no one has started a thread yet on Touchstone's Alias emmy screener.

I stumbled onto this on Ebay, had an immediate "Must Have DVD" reaction, and was not disappointed. It contains the full unedited pilot as well as "Page 47," which I believe was the first in the Amy Irving run. The picture looks great (much better than broadcast) and the sound is good. There is no screener crawl during the program.

The disc is packaged in a keepcase inside a very attractive (but a bit fragile-looking) cardboard slipcase. (Check Ebay or DVD Profiler to see the cover.)

Great DVD that makes you wish for the full series to come out *soon* -- although part of the reason I jumped on this is because I think it's going to be awhile before we get the set.

LennyP

Supporting Actor
Oh I really can't wait for Alias on DVD now that my other wish, '24' is coming out, but I'm not going to be getting this disc 'cause it will just make me wish for the rest even more.

Dave F

Senior HTF Member
It can be had for a reasonable price, too. Well, I guess that depends on your level of rationalization. :)
I was kind of surprised that it didn't include the widescreen broadcasts that were used for the HDTV broadcasts. It was still a heckuva lot better than anything over my cable reception though!
A great series. I hope there is a DVD release sometime. I wonder if all of the songs in the soundtracks may present some complications....
-Dave

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nielmb
Recent bookmarks