What's new

Al Pacino & S1mone January 21, 2003 (1 Viewer)

oscar_merkx

Senior HTF Member
http://www.dvdfile.com/software/dvd-...002/11_08.html
I thought it was rather good and hilarious, and a funny cameo by Winona Ryder
------------------------------------------------------------
New Line Home Entertainment will still give the Al Pacino disappointment Simone the special edition treatment. Debuting on January 21st, this feature-loaded set includes 2.35:1 anamorphic widescreen and full screen transfers (on a double-sided DVD-14 disc), Dolby Digital Surround EX and DTS ES 6.1 surround tracks, the "Cyber Stardom" and "Simulating Simone" featurettes, trailers, and ROM extras including the complete screenplay and weblinks. Retail is $26.95.

Marc Colella

Senior HTF Member
...and a funny cameo by Winona Ryder
I heard she stole the movie. ;)
Sorry, couldn't resist.
Although I won't be picking this up, it's good to see New Line still do quality work and provide decent extras - especially for a film that didn't do well at the boxoffice.

Dave_P.

Supporting Actor
Yeah, this was a fairly enjoyable flick. I'll definitely be picking this up.

Bryan Tuck

Screenwriter
Real Name
Bryan Tuck
I don't know if I'll buy it. A little disappointing, as I was expecting better from Andrew Niccol (Gattaca is one of my favorite movies), but I did enjoy it, and Al Pacino was great. It was also better than most everything else that was out at the time. We'll see. I wish it would have done better BO business; good to see New Line is still treating it well.

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nielmb
Recent bookmarks