What's new

AIX Records FREE Shipping offer! (1 Viewer)

Mark_Waldrep

Stunt Coordinator
Just wanted to let everyone know that AIX Records will pay for the shipping on all domestic orders until the end of the year. We've got four new titles available and Paul Williams is going to finished soon.

Thanks for all of the support...the word is definitely getting around.

Mark

LanceJ

Senior HTF Member
Mark: I hope that sometime you can record some basic rock-n-roll in surround. Because Beck's Sea Change, while not exactly "basic" rock, has received great reviews for all of those guitars surrounding the listener.

John Kotches

Senior HTF Member
Mark,

I'm glad to hear that the Paul Williams disc is finishing soon. If the entire album sounds like the cut that was demonstrated @ CES last January it's going to be a superb disc.

Best Regards,

Jeff Savage

Second Unit
Mark -

That is great news!! Your discs never fail to impress.

While I have your attention any news on the release date for the Jennifer Warnes - Special Edition disc? I preordered a signed copy eons ago and I thought that latest news was that it would be released this fall.

EDIT -
LanceJ check out Lynyrd Skynyrd - Lyve - The Vicious Cycle Tour for a sample of what AIX (Media Group) can do with Rock and Roll. It is a great DVD! I think that they have done others but this is the only one I have. I purchased it over other Lynyrd Skynyrd DVD recordings because of the AIX involvement.

Thanks!
Jeff

Mark_Waldrep

Stunt Coordinator
As an update to the folks here that want to know about the Jennifer Warnes project...it is moving ahead although much slower than anyone wants. There are lots of elements and approvals to deal with and our shop has been very busy with other DVDs (Wu Tang Clan, Slayer, Blues Traveler etc). The kind of production that we've promised for Jennifer is being delivered for Paul Williams. It will contain two disc..one that will be a DualDisc and the other will be a DVd-14 DVD-Video version.

I would welcome any feedback on packaging types for these special edition AIX discs. I thinking of the DigiPak 8 panel but have heard that customers don't like them because they scuff. These new titles will definitely be collector's items.

Mark

Jeff Savage

Second Unit
Mark -

Thanks for the update on the Jennifer Warnes disc. It is nice to hear updates from time to time even if it is just "we are still working on it".

I have had my eye on Bad Haggis for awhile so now is the time to get it.

Laters,
Jeff

Felix Martinez

Screenwriter
Real Name
Felix E. Martinez
Great news, Mark!

The SJB NH King Flip holds 2 discs and I think fits into the overall look of your catalog on the shelf...but you may be looking for something even more collectible...

www.superjewelbox.com

Super Jewel Box NH KING FLIPTRAY

Dimensions : 190.0 x 142.2 x 10.4 mm / 7.5" x 5.6" x 0.4"
For : 2 discs
Product codes :
- 32.C.C case for FlipTray
- 32.T.C FlipTray

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Latest Articles

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nielmb
Recent bookmarks