What's new

Adires Extremis-6.5" long throw 13mm???? (1 Viewer)

Jack Gilvey

Senior HTF Member
how long are we going tohave to wait to hear about the other xbl^2 drivers? I am expecially interested in seeing how well XBL^2 can be applied to improve the frequency range of full-range drivers.
Ditto. I'd love a Super-Diatone. Not a 3" that can kinda play bass in a line-array, but a nice, beefy 6" that can get up high. :emoji_thumbsup:

Rory Buszka

Supporting Actor
I would love to have a job like Dan's. I expect business is about to get really good for Adire, especially if they can come out with a line of drivers that can outdo the likes of Scan-Speak and Vifa.

I just hope we don't need to wait too long to see these awesome new drivers. How long is it going to be?

Owen Bartley

Second Unit
Dan, I can't wait to see them.

And Mark is right, what a great driver for a full range 'large' centre channel.

I'm waiting to see the world's smallest (effective) sonotube subwoofer
Another great idea! You could make some skinny little architectural-looking columns that would add some serious thump.

Kyle Richardson

Screenwriter
It will debut at CES in less than a month and I'll be sure to take a bunch of pictures for everybody.
I'm not sure about an availability date so I cant answer that.

Seth_L

Screenwriter
So, a MTM with two of these bad boys should just rock :D

Right now I have CDT speakers frmo their HD line in my Car. The midbass drivers are solid up to 7kHz which allows them to crossed around 5k which yeilds a very impressive sound. I'm sure the Extremis will handily outdo the CDT drivers and sound even better.

I can't wait! :D

AllanRW

Second Unit
Just to let you know.
I am putting the finish on a few cabinets that will be using these drivers I have on hand that Dan is talking about for CES.
Smoker of a driver for sure.

And I listen to them a few hrs a day.
:D :D :D :D

Al

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Latest Articles

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
papill6n
Recent bookmarks