What's new

A sequel that makes Jason X look like Godfather 2... (1 Viewer)

John Spencer

Supporting Actor
Oh, come ON! How can this be terrible? It has Lance "The hardest working man in show business" Henriksen! :)

MickeS

Senior HTF Member
How about that plot summary: A teenager girl mistakenly downloads the Mangler 2.0 computer virus into her highschool's new state of the art computer system and all hell breaks loose.

I actually OWNED "The Mangler" on VHS (bought it used for $1), and I tried to watch it once... I made it through about 20 minutes before I fell asleep, and I never tried again.

/Mike

Scott Weinberg

Senior HTF Member
(For those who didn't feel like clicking the link)
B00005UQ6I.01.LZZZZZZZ.jpg

JasenP

Screenwriter
Real Name
Jasen
Wasn't the original Mangler about a cotton press or something that had a taste for people foolish enough to get near it? Am I wrong?

The second one is about a computer virus??!!

It STILL can't be a worse sequel than Highlander II.

Dome Vongvises

Senior HTF Member
We named this KNex coaster we created in Physics class in high school, "The Mangler". Of course, little did people realize that it was named after the movie of the same title. I'm sorry, but that is the worst movie I've ever seen. Any movie where people get killed by a STATIONARY laundry machine deserves to have its characters killed. I'm pretty sure The Mangler 2 will carry on this awful tradition.

Doug D

Stunt Coordinator
Aaron, you'll be happy to know that THE LIFT has had a remake, and is coming out this year as DOWN.
Check out www.downthemovie.com. Try very hard not to laugh.
What was the one with the killer refrigerator?

Scott Weinberg

Senior HTF Member
That one was entitled (logically enough) Link Removed and despite what the IMDb says, it's not 15 minutes long!

Adam Tyner

Screenwriter
That's awesome, Scott...thanks for the link. I have a copy coming that should be here in the next few days, and I can't wait.

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nielmb
Recent bookmarks