What's new

Directors A new game for you all to play (Win a free DVD) (1 Viewer)

Chris Moe

Screenwriter
[c]BONUS ROUND RESULTS

Boy what a turnout so many different answers to choose from :rolleyes

I am going to have to go with Elizabeth S, five points for you.

[/c]

Chris Moe

Screenwriter
Almost forgot the current round is active until Sunday evening. I think 16 is going to be the hardest one.

Evan Case

Screenwriter
Because their logo of the two hands ("You're in good hands...") was what I was parodying. Not to say that it was necessarily better than Elizabeth's, but my joke would've been meaningless if you didn't know what I was basing it upon.

Evan

Chris Moe

Screenwriter
Every person has been correctly identified in the current eye round but no one has gotten them all. Get your answers in folks.

Chris Moe

Screenwriter
[c]ROUND THIRTY-SEVEN RESULTS

The correct answers were:

1. Sharon Stone
2. Rita Hayworth
3. Jennifer Tilly
4. Elizabeth Shue
5. Lauren Bacall
6. Denise Richards
7. Catherine Zeta-Jones
8. Cate Blanchett
9. Anna Paquin
10. Angela Bassett
11. Woody Harrelson
12. Paul Newman
13. Nicholas Cage
14. Ice Cube
15. Humphrey Bogart
16. Kevin Bacon
17. George Clooney
18. Eugene Levy
19. Ed Harris
20. Arnold Schwarzenegger

Here is how the scoring broke down

Bill McA 17 correct / 3 incorrect = 28 points
Jaime_G 15 correct / 4 incorrect = 22 points
Nick Sievers 11 correct / 1 incorrect = 20 points
Matt Pelham 11 correct / 1 incorrect = 20 points
Elizabeth S 8 correct / 0 incorrect = 16 points

To see the original pictures and how the guesses broke down click here http://www.moesrealm.com/img/htf/answers5.html

We seem to be losing some of our players?

Next round coming up in a little bit.

[/c]

Chris Moe

Screenwriter
[c]ROUND THIRTY-EIGHT

What are the above characters names (first name is fine) and what type of vehicle(s) do they drive? In the movie some of them are seen driving more than one car. If you can name one of the cars that each of them are seen driving you get 10 points. But if you can name all the cars that they are seen driving you get 20 points. Be specific with your answer, don't just say "Buick", if it were a Buick say Buick Grand National.

Click here to send me your answer

Good luck.

[/c]

Christopher P

Supporting Actor
I think I should get BONUS points for recognizing that shot from "The Royal Tenenbaums" considering I was pretty much asleep throughout the whole thing...till I turned it off :)

Chris

Chris Moe

Screenwriter
[c]ROUND THIRTY-EIGHT

In the movie Brian drives a Mitshubishi Eclipse (his race car), a Ford Lightning (the truck that belongs to the shop he works at), a GMC tow truck (tows the Supra with it), and a Toyota Supra (his "10 second" car).

Dom drives a Mazda RX-7 (his race car), Honda Civic (hijacking car), Dodge Challenger (Dads car), Toyota Supra (Brian gives it to him to get away) and a Chevrolet Chevelle (after the credits they show him driving it down in Mexico)

Jesse drives a Volkswagon Jetta. It is also implied that he drives a Honda Civic during the opening scene but I wasn't going to count that.

Johnny drives a Honda S2000, a Honda CBR (I think), and some dirt bike motorcycle.

Nobody got them all right.

The following people did name at least one right though, so they get 10 points

Nick Sievers
Elizabeth S
Matt Pelham
Jaime_G

Next round coming up in a bit.

[/c]

Chris Moe

Screenwriter
[c]BONUS ROUND

Just a quick bonus round for you all. How many Criterion Collection DVD's do I own? To help narrow it down it is less than 11. Just post your answer here, you can guess whatever number you want regardless of what other people have guessed. If you get it right you get 5 bonus points.

Round thirty-nine is still active and so far only one guess.

[/c]

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Latest Articles

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nielmb
Recent bookmarks