What's new

A high resolution request to anyone who'll listen... (1 Viewer)

Todd Smigelski

Stunt Coordinator
Ac/Dc's Back in Black.

If I could only have a dime for every beer drank to that album in HS/College.

Thanks

Chris Tedesco

Second Unit
Real Name
Chris
Damn!! Good pick, for one that is a very well recorded Album. I think giving it a hi-rez treatment would be genius!

I wonder how that would sound in multi-channel. whoa....

Adam Tyner

Screenwriter
If I could pick one, "Spilt Milk" by Jellyfish. That alone would probably be enough for me to enter the high-res race.

Joe_H

Screenwriter
I'd love to hear anything by Tool in high resolution multichannel. I only have DVD-A player right now but if Tool released a SACD I'd buy a player just for that.

Mike Broadman

Senior HTF Member
See, I like AC/DC and high-res, but I would see no point in a high-res Back in Black, except maybe multi-channel. How much of an improved sound can you get out of distorted, crunchy guitars? And, since the music is just fun, loud party fare, who needs it?

Though I'd still buy it. :)

DaveDickey

Stunt Coordinator
The new BIB remaster is very very good for standard CD. I listen to it in DLP II and it sounds as good as some hi-rez multi channel discs.

Todd Smigelski

Stunt Coordinator
I second any tool high res multichannel. Still waiting on some kind of concert dvd from them too. I hear rumors of a dvd but no release date in sight.

I'll have to buy that remastered BIB.

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Latest Articles

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
papill6n
Recent bookmarks