What's new

A Great Extra for a Future Paramount John Wayne Blue Ray (George Plimpton's Shootout at Rio Lobo) (1 Viewer)

JoeDoakes

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Ray
It is probably too late for this to be included on this year's release of Rio Lobo, but a great extra for a future Paramount John Wayne Blue Ray would be the episode of George Plimpton's television show Plimpton! called "Shootout at Rio Lobo" (http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0855014/). The episode takes you behind the cameras for the filming of Rio Lobo where Plimption has a small role. Both John Wayne and Howard Hawks appear in it so it would still be a good fit if Paramount could get this to be an extra in a future Blue Ray release of the Wayne/Hawkes film El Dorado.

Robin9

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Robin
Oh yes. Thanks for reminding me. I'd forgotten this one. I saw it when it was first made, a really good documentary. I'd love to see it again. You're right: it would make the perfect "extra" on a DVD or BRD of Rio Lobo.

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Latest Articles

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Feetman
Recent bookmarks