What's new

UHD Review A Few Words About A few words about...™ - Point Break -- in 4k UHD (1 Viewer)

sbjork

Supporting Actor
Real Name
Stephen
That's interesting. I don't think I have a damaged disc since it plays OK on my Sony, so there must be something about my configuration that prevents it from playing - which I'll probably never figure out. There doesn't seem to be any way to contact Shout Factory either. At least I was able to contact someone at Criterion.
It played fine on my Oppo 205 as well, which has the same transport and firmware.

JoshZ

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Joshua Zyber
That's interesting. I don't think I have a damaged disc since it plays OK on my Sony, so there must be something about my configuration that prevents it from playing - which I'll probably never figure out. There doesn't seem to be any way to contact Shout Factory either. At least I was able to contact someone at Criterion.

Have you tried clearing the player's Persistent Memory? Sometimes that helps with issues like this, if others with the same player are reporting that the disc works for them.

If still no luck, you may just have a defective disc.

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Latest Articles

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nielmb
Recent bookmarks