What's new
Signup for GameFly to rent the newest 4k UHD movies!

A Few Words About A few words about...™ CSI: Grave Danger -- in Blu-ray (1 Viewer)

Robert Harris

Archivist
Reviewer
Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Robert Harris
Originally aired as a two-parter on CSI in May of 2005, the Quentin Tarantino directed episodes are beautifully produced in typical CSI style. A cut above normal TV fare, and a supporting cast including John Saxon, Frank Gorshin, Tony Curtis, Andrew Prine and Lois Chiles, these were very special episodes.

This new Blu-ray will allow Tarantino completists to rejoice.

I'm once again reminded how great a difference there is between viewing TV productions via broadcast, and via Blu-ray. Colors literally jump off the screen. Blacks, shadow detail and overall resolution shine. If one were to compare this Blu-ray to a download, I believe even the most blasé might come away impressed, and put off by the download idea.

For those Tarantino fans who missed it, you're in for a treat.

Highly Recommended.

RAH

Please support HTF by using one of these affiliate links when considering a purchase.

Tom M

Stunt Coordinator
Robert Harris said:
Originally aired as a two-parter on CSI in May of 2005
Actually, the original airing was as a two hour movie with one set of beginning and end credits. The home video and syndication versions are in two parts.

Robert Harris

Archivist
Reviewer
Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Robert Harris
Originally Posted by Tom M

Actually, the original airing was as a two hour movie with one set of beginning and end credits.
The home video and syndication versions are in two parts.

Thank you. Imdb lists it on two different consecutive dates. I was in LA when it screened, and was not able to view, so for me, this is a special treat.

RAH

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Latest Articles

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
SJeans123
Recent bookmarks