What's new
Signup for GameFly to rent the newest 4k UHD movies!

A Few Words About A few words about...™ Battleground -- in Blu-ray (1 Viewer)

Please support HTF by using one of these affiliate links when considering a purchase.

Randy Korstick

Senior HTF Member
Speaking of Warner Bros. war movies, I'm wondering if we're ever going to see The Naked and the Dead, which hasn't even been released on DVD. It was an RKO production but released theatrically by Warner, and I'm not certain who owns it.
Warner owns it they get asked about it from time to time on Facebook. They always reply with they plan to release it but it needs extensive re-mastering work first. Its been that way for about 2 years so there's a good chance we may see it this year but I would only expect a DVD since that is all they were previously planning but I suppose that could change.

Astairefan

Supporting Actor
Real Name
Neil Powell
For what it's worth, does anybody know what is going on with this title and Amazon? It seems like they haven't had it in stock for at least two months.

Robert Crawford

Crawdaddy
Patron
Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Robert

Scott Merryfield

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Scott Merryfield
I had this title ordered through Amazon, and it was back ordered for months. I finally ended up cancelling the order. Robert's link above works, but you have to pay $3.99 for shipping even if you are a Prime member since it's a 3rd party seller.

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Latest Articles

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
bmoore9
Recent bookmarks