What's new

90s TV series never released on Home Video Tape trading? (1 Viewer)

Anon16

Auditioning
Real Name
Mark
Hi. I was trying to arrange a watch party around an actor, Mark Frankel, who died in 1996, There's a TNT mini-series and a Fox cancelled series I was trying to track down. They have never been released on home video. I can not find them streaming. Youtube, and other video sharing providers, are pretty useless these days for content, so no luck there.

Somebody must had recoded them from the broadcast. From my love of old professional wrestling I know they have networks for trading/selling these home recorded VHS tapes. Is there anything like this for 90's, 80's episodes? Does anybody have any advice for tracking down the following:

A Season of Giants (1990)
(big budget TV Mini Series, broadcast on TNT spring 1991) There is a version of this mini series that is available on DVD, but it's in Italian. No English track on the DVD, not even English subtitles.

Fortune Hunter (1994)
This was a Aaron Spelling series was broadcast on FOX and cancelled after 5 episodes. The full season was broadcast in other countries like Canada.

I am also looking for a digital or DVD version of a British Indi movie:
Solitaire for 2 (1994)

More info about these programs are be found on Mark Frankel's IMDb page.
Thanks for reading this and hopefully providing some advice on how to find these seemingly lost works.

tsodcollector

Supporting Actor
Real Name
matthew baduria
pacific palisades on you tube had only 2 on it's tape trading list,but not the rest,i know you had savannah,but not pacific palisades,great show that never got another chance,

kirk the 1990's wb sitcom that stars kirk cameron of growing pains fame,that lasted for only two years.

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Latest Articles

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nielmb
Recent bookmarks