What's new

90210 Pilot Episode dvd significance? (1 Viewer)

Does the release of the pilot episode in anyway indicate the likelihood of season releases soon? I am holding off on picking this up in the hope that season sets will be released in the near future. I still have the entire series on VHS but have held off transfering them to dvd with my dvd recorder because I know I will buy them if they are released. So is there ever any hint as to possible season releases that a single episode release indicates? Because it seems to me there were "Best of" discs of Friends before they started to release the season sets.

Gord Lacey

Senior HTF Member
Okay, please keep in mind that I haven't heard this from any official sources....

Apparently Artisan (now Lions Gate) released this on VHS awhile ago. They are using the same masters for the DVDs, since they don't have access to the original masters of the episodes. Lions Gate isn't in any position to release a season set of the series, and I'm sure Paramount will look at it when they retain full rights in late-2005. As you can imagine, music licensing will play a huge factor in this show.

Gord

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Latest Articles

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
papill6n
Recent bookmarks