What's new

36" Jvc 36260 Tv (1 Viewer)

Micheal Puccini

Auditioning
Does anyone have this television? I am looking to replace the television in my bedroom. I found this set at Costco for $749. It actually has more features than the new D-series (36D302) including PIP, and is less expensive. In fact, the only features the D-series has that this doesn't, is a backlit remote and an upgraded sound/speaker system. This is not an issue for me, because I will be integrating it into a surround system. I have had a JVC 27" for many years and have always been happy with it. If anyone has this TV, or any thoughts on how to better spend the money on a different set, please let me know. Thanks, MP-

Jeff Leeds

Stunt Coordinator
Are you really sure that is the same screen they use in the D series. COSTCO is famous for getting the lower end sets (save their WEGA's XBR they are stocking now). I'd like to see the specs on the screen before I jumped in. The D series is always a good mid-priced option, but even the entry level JVCs are cool, I just try to avoid buying stuff like that at COSTCO only because of their lack of help, no delivery, and no post-sale help at all.

See if you can get someone in the local area to match the price and avoid costco for this type of purchase IMHO. Don't get me wrong, I spent 8k in COSTCO last year and buy lots of DVD and toilet paper there, but electronics I avoid COSTCO.

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nielmb
Recent bookmarks