What's new

24" sonotube FS in Tennessee (1 Viewer)

Jarrod

Agent
I have several feet of 24" diameter sonotube that I am not going to use (I decided to go with a box instead). Here are the lengths I've got and the price I'm asking for each length:

23" - $10
49" - $25
72" - $35

Pickup only.

HeatherM

Stunt Coordinator
If you were willing to ship I'll buy the middle size one. I need one for a sub project. If not, could you tell me where you got this one?

Thanks!

Jarrod

Agent
It's not that I'm not willing to ship, but I wouldn't know how (and it would probably cost a fortune).

These are all from a 12' piece that I purchased and cut down myself.

DaveNel

Second Unit
Acually Mayflower or united or a LTL company would be fairly cheap, I drive for a Moving company and some of the rates are pretty decent...

leeover

Auditioning
Real Name
Lee Overstreet
Where are you located? I would take them all if you uare reasonably close to Nashville.

David Norman

Senior HTF Member
You might want to try Private Messaging Jarrod. I'm guessing they are gone since the original post was early 2005. Jarrod has only posted 3 messages since then so I guessing he doesn't spend a lot of time on line to read your post, but a PM should send an alert to his email address assuming that is still up to date just in case he still has them

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
papill6n
Recent bookmarks