What's new

2 Free Movie Tix (Night at the Museum) with $100 Lowes Gift Card Purchase (1 Viewer)

Jeff Meyers

Supporting Actor
I was in Lowes when I saw the flyers for this Promotion at each register. It's a slick deal even if you are in your local Lowes buying stuff for around the house (as long as you're planning on spending at least $100):
1) Buy the Lowes Gift Card prior to and separate from your items to be purchased.
2) A rebate receipt (for online or mail-in submission) for the pair of movie tickets will print-out.
3) Then buy your purchased items and use your new Lowes Gift Card to pay.
We are in the middle of completely landscaping our yard and I know that I will be spending hundreds at Lowes over the next couple of weeks. I stopped in today and picked-up 5 Lowes Gift Cards @ $100 each. Whoo-Hoo! 10 free movie tickets (which are worth between $75 and $95 at my local theaters).

Some additional conditions, terms, & links:

Tickets may be claimed / redeemed:
- online: Please wait 24 hours after you've made your qualifying purchase to claim your movie tickets.
- mail-in: Postmark by 01/02/2007 and Allow 3 to 4 weeks for processing.

Qualifying Lowes Gift Cards may be purchased in-store or online.

Terms
Purchase $100 worth of Lowe's Gift Cards from December 1, 2006 to December 20, 2006 and receive two free tickets to see 20th Century Fox Studios "Night At The Museum". Gift Cards totaling $100 must be purchased during same transaction to qualify. After your qualifying purchase, the register receipt will print instructions on how to receive your tickets online or via mail. Online tickets will be available twenty four hours after registration. Mailed tickets will arrive within 3 to 4 weeks after registration. Free movie tickets accepted at participating theaters nationwide, check hollywoodmoviemoney.com to locate a participating theater in your area. Limit ten tickets per household. See Lowes.com or store for additional details. This program is issued by MetaBank. U.S. Patents Pending. Tickets available while supplies last.

Link to Promotion on Lowes web-site:
http://www.lowes.com/lowes/lkn?actio...m_landing.html

Link to claim movie tickets online:
https://www.activaterewards.com/lowes/

Link to Locator Service for Participating Theaters:
http://www.hollywoodmoviemoney.com

Jeff Meyers

Supporting Actor
I just claimed my movie tickets. It's a straightforward process to claim your movie tickets online - just enter the date, invoice number, and store number (all from store receipt) and you are able to print your Hollywood Movie Money voucher / tickets (1 voucher per $100 Lowes Gift Card purchase). Note: Each Hollywood Movie Money voucher / ticket is valid for up to two adult admissions on ONE TRANSACTION ONLY (up to $24.00).
Here's the voucher / ticket:

mkarpie

Auditioning
Real Name
Michael
I've had difficulty redeeming all of my tickets online. I purchased $400 worth of gift cards on one transaction but could only redeem two passes instead of the 8 I was entitled to. I tried calling the promotional company three times but keep getting voicemail and no return calls. Does anybody have an idea what I might have done wrong?
If so please e-mail me or call me, I appreciate it!
Michael
[email protected]

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nielmb
Recent bookmarks