What's new

15.2 Cube pics (1 Viewer)

Geoff L

Screenwriter
Real Name
Geoff
Vince,
Just a beautiful thing!
A very attractive design with monster parts. I really enjoy seeing the small designs going after quailty high output.
I wouldn't want to cover that pretty driver either. Very very nice!
Looking forward to your measurments, as you must post them when you finally get things dialed in!!! :D
Very impressive little Monster you have thier!!!
With all the hits and me being your first responce, I think thier just in shock! ;)
Geoff

Vince Bray

Stunt Coordinator
Thanks alot, guys! It wouldn't be possible without this excellent resource and all the helpful people!

My wife is even positive about it, although she works hard to contain her enthusiasm for audio projects ( I think she is afraid to feed my sickness ) I can tell that she likes it too.

I too have been amazed at the difference in response that placement has. Unfortunately I can't put it on the wall with the main speakers, so it's beside the couch in an open plan LR/DR/kitchen area and moving it to the other end of the couch really cleaned up the response, smoothing out alot of the hot spots near walls and corners, amazing. The move got it away from the corner of the L (L shaped room) and closer to the wall at rougly the center of one of the L's legs.

Vince

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nielmb
Recent bookmarks