What's new

12 Volt triggers and automating Pro amps... (1 Viewer)

AVspec

Supporting Actor
Real Name
Mark
Now that I have 4 wonderful QSC professional amps I would like to automate the way they fire up.
I would need two of the amps to fire up when listening to 2 channel stereo music and would need all 4 to fire up when listening to 5.1 and 6.1 (7.1) sound.
I have a few 12 volt relays that I could possibly install in either the amps themselves or perhaps I could install them into middle man outlets in-between the amps and the Furman power conditioner strip of maybe I could install the 12 volt relay right in the Furman strip?
I have an AMX Accent 3 Pro to control the relays since my Newcastle does not have any controls.
I take it there or no Pre/Pro’s out there or coming in the future that multiple 12 volt triggers for the different sound formats?
Ideally I would like 3 relays, as the center rear channel amp would only need to be triggered when watching/listening to EX/ES material.
Thoughts? Suggestions?
------------------
-Mark
**** Digital Vortex ****
The Digital Electronic Site
www.digitalvortex.com

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nielmb
Recent bookmarks