What's new
Signup for GameFly to rent the newest 4k UHD movies!

$100 Tuesday comming up!!! (1 Viewer)

Steven Simon

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Steven Simon
Damn Vice City and ROTK this Tuesday guys!!! Damn wallet will be light!!!!

Anyone here gonna pick up both.. Im really looking foward to Vice City, but we have all played the game before on PS2... Return Of the King looks fabulous!! I nice warm up for the film this Dec. 17....

Keith_R

Screenwriter
Real Name
Kyle
I plan on picking up the GTA double pack personally. I don't know much about ROTK.

CaptDS9E

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Joey
Considering last tuesday was a $150 tuesday (R63, Top Spin and Amped 2) Id consider this a tiny break :).

Nothing new for me though on the box until Links

capt

JustinCleveland

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Justin Cleveland
Damn, I'm glad I wait several months before picking up new games.

I got Viewtiful Joe and Conkers last week for 40 dollars! I'm thinking of picking up Mario Golf in February.

Steven Simon

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Steven Simon
The guy at Eb GameWorld said ROTK was pused back to Thursday.. Anyone hear this??

Kami

Screenwriter
It was always scheduled for thursday. They've been advertising Nov. 6 for months.

I'm picking up both games this week as well. :)

CaptDS9E

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Joey
im not into the GTA games. Ive played them both before. there are us few who dont like em :)

capt

Jay Mitchosky

Senior HTF Member
Way too many games and DVDs this motnh. Too little time (and cash). I already have a backlog of games that I'm trying to get to. Crimson Skies is calling me but I'm trying not to listen (damn voices!). The GTA double pack definitely sounds interesting. Then there is the Two Towers extended DVD coming, X2, Finding Nemo. And season three of 24 is now on. If you can't find something to play or watch you just aren't trying.

James T

Screenwriter
So much games/DVDs and so little time/money.

The stuff I'm getting without thinking this year are GTA: Vice City and Rainbow 6:3(I preordered it and it hasn't arrived yet). The DVDs include: Terminator 3, X2 and LOTR: 2 towers extended.

The maybes are Topspin, the new Batman and Deus Ex(is it this year or next)?

Tony Whalen

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Tony Whalen
SIGH. No XBOX goodies for me this week. Blew the budget on DVDs. :) (Which isn't exactly a BAD thing...)

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.