Signing up for an account is fast and free. As a member you can join in the conversation, enter contests and remove the pop-up ads that guests get. Click here to create your free account.

Photo
- - - - -

Streets of San Francisco

• You cannot start a new topic
  • Please log in to reply
3 replies to this topic

#1 of 4 OFFLINE   younger1968

younger1968

Screenwriter

• 2,347 posts

Posted July 28 2013 - 05:00 PM

I have Seasons 1-5 on DVD and love this show. It is too bad that Dan Robbins character was not given more time with the show as i feel that he could have been more accepted by fans.

There were also some amazing guess actors through out the run. I also really like Darlene Carr's acting as Stone's daughter, especially her interaction with Karl Malden.

I have the Streets up there with Adam-12, Hawaii Five-O, etc as some of the best crime dramas of all-time!

#2 of 4 OFFLINE   younger1968

younger1968

Screenwriter

• 2,347 posts

Posted September 12 2013 - 01:15 PM

I decided to watch S3 again and it i amazing how good the Streets was a series!

#3 of 4 OFFLINE   Duane Alford

Duane Alford

Second Unit

• 283 posts

Posted October 22 2013 - 11:28 PM

I'm surprised that Amazon has ran one day sales for complete series sets of Hawaii Five-O and Emergency!, but you never see the Streets of San Francisco sets on sale. I figure all five seasons would run almost $200, if they ever run a sale, I might consider picking up the series.

#4 of 4 OFFLINE   younger1968

younger1968

Screenwriter

• 2,347 posts

Posted November 28 2013 - 07:53 PM

I decided to watch S1 episode starring Michael Glaeser, instead of Paul-Michael Glaeser again as I like this episode as it is well done! Many of the Streets episodes are very good! I just feel sorry for Richard Hatch as he was never given much of a chance as the Streets was done after S5.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users