Streets of San Francisco

Discussion in 'TV on DVD and Blu-ray' started by younger1968, Jul 28, 2013.

1. younger1968

younger1968 Cinematographer

paul young
    I have Seasons 1-5 on DVD and love this show. It is too bad that Dan Robbins character was not given more time with the show as i feel that he could have been more accepted by fans.

There were also some amazing guess actors through out the run. I also really like Darlene Carr's acting as Stone's daughter, especially her interaction with Karl Malden.

I have the Streets up there with Adam-12, Hawaii Five-O, etc as some of the best crime dramas of all-time!

2. younger1968

paul young
    I decided to watch S3 again and it i amazing how good the Streets was a series!

3. Duane Alford

Duane Alford Second Unit

I'm surprised that Amazon has ran one day sales for complete series sets of Hawaii Five-O and Emergency!, but you never see the Streets of San Francisco sets on sale. I figure all five seasons would run almost $200, if they ever run a sale, I might consider picking up the series.

4. younger1968

paul young
    I decided to watch S1 episode starring Michael Glaeser, instead of Paul-Michael Glaeser again as I like this episode as it is well done! Many of the Streets episodes are very good! I just feel sorry for Richard Hatch as he was never given much of a chance as the Streets was done after S5.