What's new

Press Release PHE Press Release: Magnum P.I. The Final Season (DVD) (2 Viewers)

Ronald Epstein

Founder
Owner
Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Ronald Epstein
eee2d298-41b1-5b21-6460-517c6c4e7364.png
b451c4da-da66-2fc8-7c47-99e9a1e2457c.jpg
Featuring Exclusive Deleted Scenes!

Street Date: January 9, 2024

Description: Magnum and his team assemble one last time when MAGNUM P.I.: THE FINAL SEASON arrives January 9 on DVD from Paramount Home Entertainment.

Thomas Magnum returns in THE FINAL SEASON as Hawaii’s favorite detective, and takes on exciting new cases with his partner, Juliet Higgins, and friends Rick and TC. Whether they’re taking down Hawaii’s most dangerous criminals, solving impossible cases or just throwing back a few mai tais after work, the team has never been tighter – and the adventure has never been bigger!

MAGNUM P.I.: THE FINAL SEASON stars Jay Hernandez (Suicide Squad), Perdita Weeks (Ready Player One), Zachary Knighton (“Happy Endings”), Stephen Hill (Draft Day), Amy Hill (50 First Dates), and Tim Kang (“The Mentalist”).

With noteworthy guest stars Bobby Lee (“Mad TV”), and Larry Manetti (“Magnum, P.I. 1980”), this 5-disc set includes every thrilling episode, along with exclusive deleted scenes.

MAGNUM P.I.: THE COMPLETE SERIES will also be available on DVD on January 9 from Paramount Home Entertainment. This 24-disc collection features all 5 seasons and 96 episodes of full-throttle adventure, plus over 2 hours of special features!

THE FINAL SEASON
Special Features: Deleted scenes

Specifications: Standard Definition
Widescreen
English 5.1 Dolby Digital Audio
English SDH Subtitles

Run Time: 14 hours, 12 minutes

U.S. Rating: Not Rated

Canadian Rating: PG – Violence, Mature Themes

THE COMPLETE SERIES
Special Features:
Featurettes, a Hawaii Five-O crossover episode, gag reels, deleted scenes,
and more!

Specifications: Standard Definition
Widescreen
English 5.1 Dolby Digital Audio
English 5.1 Surround Audio
English 2.0 Dolby Digital Audio
English Stereo Surround Audio
English SDH Subtitles

Run Time: 69 hours, 34 minutes

U.S. Rating: Not Rated

Canadian Rating: PG – Violence, Mature Themes

Thank you for supporting HTF when you preorder using the link below. As an Amazon Associate, HTF earns from qualifying purchases. If you are using an adblocker you will not see link.

Todd Erwin

Reviewer
HW Reviewer
Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Todd Erwin
Wow, I guess CBS retained home video rights to the series rather than Universal (I believe the reboot was a co-production between the two).

Ronald Epstein

Founder
Owner
Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Ronald Epstein
@Ronald Epstein - the complete series set is up for pre - order if you want to and add a link to the first post for us to use when purchasing. 😊

Thanks for the alert. DVD titles tend to fall off the radar.

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Latest Articles

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nielmb
Recent bookmarks